Friday

anonymous has written to me! I can't believe it! such a famous author and its written to me!!!

I got my first anonymous bible thump, the words hell and heaven in the same sentence! I must be doing something strange, to generate such rath. Here's the full quote:

Yes, Hell's a reality after this Finite Existence. So's Heaven, fulla incomprehensible pleasure. You must decide to repent. I'll pray for you.

waawarrwedottaredlinkansoforthdinkkadotta.comletdotta/INDEXafizzley


--
Posted by Anonymous to duckdaotsu at 11/18/2004 05:25:14 PM



What is the proper etiquette when someone who signs as anonymous is going to pray for one? How do I know if the prayer will reach my god and not the anonymous god? and is there such a thing as too much concern for one's fellow neighbor?

all this and more, as we continue on our daily duties.

gloRRY

there's a chicken in my house
her name is caldonia
I keep her close to me
as I have never knownya.


badumpdah.

ducks has left the composer, and is flowing on to the gnuswires as we speaketh.

xoxox

No comments: