Thursday

hugozoom and his appreciation of duckdaotsu

a word from a fellow blogger has brought me minor fame! I actually came across it because I have an ego, and a google alert for any mention of my name of the WWW. There aren't many, BTW.

"http://hugozoom.blogspot.com/2005/02/wednesday-evening-miscellany.html"

a wednesday evening miscellany

forgive me for not having posted much lately, but it's because I'm lazy. ok, I don't really think I'm lazy, but I recently came across this blog, duckdaotsu by one lisbeth west, which is interesting. according to her blogger profile, she writes an average of 72 posts per week, which makes me feel like I'm lazy. I work and go to school part-time, but this lady makes me think that I should also be taking an extra 6-9 hours a semester and working on a novel, and maybe studying Russian in my spare time. perhaps it's a question of implementing time-saving strategies, like not capitalizing.(I notice that lisbeth doesn't care for capitalizing that much. maybe that's her secret.) still, I can't bring myself to not capitalize proper names or "I"; it just doesn't feel natural."
.

No comments: