Saturday

and so it begins

Finally. I realize that there is little time to write what I need to share and more time to show why I have little time.

The blog is going to be fed. It wasn't that hungry, but once it begins it will have a voracious appetite. Watch for it on your feed. ( '? is the beginning of a new news post, but you will also get posts from members of that list serve. Most exciting are posts from Brilla, who works seriously against the death penalty imposed on prisoners in the United States. Oh yes. She lives in Berlin.

Other contributors include Firefly, who is a Native american Woman spending much time reading the list, and commenting on it. If you see "thanks for .... " that is from Firefly. She loves to support my work, and I need all the support I can get.

Without further ado, lets see if this damned thing works.

duckdaotsu

No comments: